Learn what sets Synthicide apart
Synthicide brings the following to your game table:
- A dark, hostile sci-fi setting where humans are worthless and money is everything
- A galaxy of noir adventure and high technology
- Debuts the ACTIONS Rule Codex (ARC), an attribute-based rule-set designed for imaginative role-play and full-throttle combat
- Automated Game Master (GM) tools to quickly build NPCs, traps, and mission ideas – all on-demand
- A Plot Twist system with surprises for players and game masters alike
- Optional rules to up the grittiness and depth of the game, including Faction Heat, Mental Trauma, and Shock Damage
Open-Ended Role Playing
All conflicts challenge one of your seven Attributes: Awareness, Combat, Toughness, Influence, Operation, Nerve, or Speed (A.C.T.I.O.N.S). Whenever you attempt something, roll 1d10 + Attribute. If you beat the difficulty set by the GM, you succeed.
Simple battle rules complement the Gain Advantage system to encourage combat roleplaying. Get creative to force enemy movement, bestow penalties, or rob foes of their ACTIONS.
Do you believe there’s hope for the future? Or are your expectations tainted with cynicism? Use the Resolve system to reflect your character’s passion for life, or the heart of darkness within.
Are you running a fully improvised game, or want dramatic twists in a pre-planned adventure? The Twist System generates plot twists unknown to everyone – even the GM.